Sunday, August 5, 2012

I've bee amiss of late with my Blog

OK...sorry I have not posted in awhile...this is what I have been upto of late...Hong Kong for 8 days with my 2 sisters in the school holidays..left on the Monday 2nd July tad nervous as this was my first big flight. can safely say arrived very late got to bed 1st day around 3am Oz time. Had a great time many places visited. If you follow me on Facebook I posted each day where we had been any many photos.I was very excited I got to go to Disneyland...everybody wants to go to Disneyland now I can tick that off my bucket list...we plan to go to Hong Kong again and I think I will now become a seasoned traveller Disneyland Train
Liz and Myself
Train at Hong Kong Museum
Jill and Myself with Hong Kong in background pic was at The Peak
The last 3 weeks I have been housebound....I have had surgery on my ankle/achillies and plantar fascia...in total have had one with the lot. I have been though enjoyin the Olympic coverage on Austar. I went back to the surgeon this week and all is going well with my foot or more affectionately known now as my (paw)..DS1 and his GF visited me on Saturday and took me for a drive to Colac where I met my Mum and Dad for a Hot Chocolate at OddFellows. This week I hope to start physio and hydro on the foot. I am soooooooooooo over my crutches..can weightbear but need crutches. No sewing at this time to show or share. Have a great week :)

1 comment:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Andrea...your trip looked wonderful...bet you can't wait to go again! Looks like your paw is coming on really well...Take Care xoxo