Sunday, February 19, 2017

Weekend

Well the first couple of days back at school and the old knee blew up. I went back to the surgeon and the outcome i had torn my ACL at some stage and it showed damage I also had meniscus issues and some crazing of the knee cap. Also behind the knee cap shows damage.W ow no wonder I was in pain just before Christmas. Physio visit to Colac on Thursday and my physio worked her magic on my sore muscles.... Friday another busy day try to reorganise the school Library after it has been shifted for the 3rd time....lots of books still not on shelves...oh well I do have 12 months to fix that...lol Today I have lazed around and then decided to make some patty cakes for afternoon tea...We are finally empty nesters so its very very quite at our house... We still have the adorable 'Miss Poppy' who is a very spoilt pooch...we also now have 2 adorable Ginger Ninjas Buzz and Woody

No comments: